- Forward-thinking: These pioneers are part of an emerging B2B marketing field at customers-focused companies. They want customers to succeed so their BRAND can succeed.
- Live to Serve: Building relationships and delighting customers in what they live for. They go above and beyond to turn regular customers into raving advocates.
- Strategically-minded: They see the big picture and don’t shy away from proving ROI through increasing referrals, cross-sell / upsell opportunities, retention and loyalty.
- Creative Muscles: These creative marketers know how to engage and motivate advocates with their communication skills and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Human Bridges: Being personable and outgoing helps them act as the voice of the customer and collaborate with other teams to achieve goals and improve the customer experience.
Advertising & Marketing
Anatomy of a Customer Marketer:
- Conceptualizing & executing the consumer promotion/offer campaigns for repeat purchase and retention on behalf of clients.
- Designing Campaigns for app promotion, to build stickiness for repeat app usage.
- Designing and driving local marketing campaigns and engagement programs.
- Ideating the marketing collaterals such as discount coupons, Brochure, Posters, Merchandises, Billboards etc.
- Awareness and first trials across different target areas such as Corporate, Residential and Market areas.
- Evaluating the various marketing campaigns to measure their effectiveness, market reach and ROI, to plan more effective campaigns.
- Conducting competitive landscape study to understand and analyze & category trends and ideating campaigns basis on insights to fuel the growth in category.
- Gaining consumer insights based on consumer feedback and online user behavior, to identify the improvement areas across different functions such as product development, delivery operations, packaging and ordering experience.
Apply for a job
- TKeeping operation team handy.
- Regular follow ups with existing clients.
- Tracking the in house team of fabricators, permission coordinators, decorators and printers.
- Vendor coordination with existing and new ones.
- Responsible for overall incoming revenue of South.
- Generating estimates, PO and invoices.
- Client negotiations in terms of payments and pricing.
- Maintaining the existing revenue flow and increasing it to 30% within a year.
Strategic Alliances and BTL Marketing
- To fuel the business growth through Strategic alliances and co-promotion strategic initiatives.
- Planning and executing all the BTL Activations in Residential, Corporate and Market Areas.
- Development of non traditional medias and sales.
- Exploring opportunity for co-branding.
- Working from Bangalore office.
- Location to be handled: Complete South
Anatomy of a Creative Thinker, Illustrator and Designer
- Creative designers live and breathe design, typography, color theory, and composition.
- Listen to clients and understand their needs and brand vision before making design decisions.
- Use their creative expertise to interpret a client's vision and make it a tangible and deliverable product.
- To work on a brief agreed with a client, creative director or account manager and will develop creative ideas and concepts.
- Creative flair, up to date knowledge of industry software.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for the same.
- Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Apart from technical and drawing skills, you will need to show:
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Accuracy and attention to detail while finalising designs.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
- Effective networking skills to build contacts.
Apply for a job
For Live Shows, Conference
The event hostess is responsible for ensuring that client is extremely satisfied throughout their event, constantly exceeding guest expectations by proactively anticipating their needs. They are also responsible for identifying and selling food, beverage, services and experience extension opportunities.
For Brand Activation & Sales
Event Hostess must be a confident communicator, presenter, self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management. A go getter responsible for effectively describe and promote the brand and its products.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Gathering all essential information related to event, staffing and event content prior to event start.
- Communicating with managers and other related staff about any special requests.
- Oversee all required basic set up and add-ons.
- Create a personal connection with the event contact while ensuring that all of the client needs are exceeded.
- Assist with programming names, explain safety precautions and any other bowling related functions.
- Suggestively sell “extensions” to the pre ordered event party food, beverage or any other experience package.
- Ensure the ending of the event is a pleasant experience.
- Maintain, clean and organize work area.
- Must willing to work a variety of day, night and weekend shifts.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work under pressure while multitasking
- Extremely friendly.
- Must has strong communication skills in English, Hindi and Kannada.
- Must able to move around the venue quickly and easily.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to teammates and guests, occasionally in a loud environment.
Apply for a job
To work proactively supporting the Client services team in delivering excellent customer service to all clients related to Brand Building, Media Sales and Digital Marketing. This role includes supporting on key accounts, database management, CRM software management, general administrative duties, event planning as well as telephonic and face to face contact with both external and internal clients.
- Research client’s products, services, plans, competitors and target markets.
- Meet clients for briefings and present proposals to clients for approval.
- Brief agency colleagues, and work with them to plan and implement the best brand building solutions for the client.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. Long hours are common and advertising staff are expected to work flexibly to meet project deadlines.
- Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress.
- Responding to clients requests as they arise.
- Taking part in pitches for new contracts.
- Keeping record and handling invoices.
- Lot of coordination, stay cool under pressure.
- Be ready to hear lots of ‘No’ and ‘Yes’.
- Maintaining balance between personal and professional comments.
- Briefing, filing reports, think and respond fast.
- A clear communicator, in person and writing.
- Able to present ideas with conviction.
- Highly organized and flexible.
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
- Has clarity, charm, ample of time to spare with clients.
- Skilled at negotiating and motivating others.
- Properly attired. A well groomed look is an advantage.
Location & Work Hours
- Working from Bangalore office.
- Location to be handled: Complete Indian states.
- In the run up to major events and during the events, you will required to be flexible in approach to working hours to ensure a high level of service is delivered.